Come see what the Jaycees are all about! Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month at 6:45pm at the Family and Children's Center conference room. Address is 1707 Main St, La Crosse. Meetings are open to the public and all are welcome.
Open to ages 18-41 • Membership dues are $52.50 per year
(NOTE: Members are NOT required to participate in a specific number of projects or contribute a required number of hours, attend every meeting or hold a board position. Participation is encouraged, because you get as much out of Jaycees as you are willing to put in, but not required.)
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JCI La Crosse has attracted hundreds of members since its origin in our community nearly 100 years ago. Now, the organization is as strong as ever. For only $52.50 a year (less than $5 a month) you too can become a member of one of the largest civic organizations in the world. So, what do the Jaycees give back from your membership dues…
- Opportunity to network with others
- Create friends not only in the La Crosse area but also at the state, national, and international levels
- Travel statewide, nationwide, and worldwide
- Learning and utilizing skills such as leadership, management, and communication
- Learn how to manage projects, make a budget, lead a committee, make an agenda, create Project Management Guide (PMG)
- Service to the community
- Personal growth and development
- Free food and beverages at different events
- Free event t-shirts
These opportunities and more can be yours. If you’re interested in seeing what we do, please come to one of our chapter meetings (the first Thursday of every month at 6:45pm), view our Facebook page, or email our membership team.